Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just for me and a few friends to have fun with! yay let our imaginations rule and reality die! lol

4 posters

Quest Against Olympus

Anime_luvr
    Anime_luvr
    Admin

Quest Against Olympus Empty Quest Against Olympus

Post  Anime_luvr Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:31 am

where: England (and other places, where ever you want to start with your character)
    when:1500 (please keep the time period in mind)

Character: Isabella Elwood- A young woman seemingly in her twenties, while in fact she has been on the earth so long she doesn't bother to even keep track of her true age anymore. She has loosely curly, red hair and bright green eyes. She usually wears dark colored dresses, bonnets, or hair ribbons but she often wears trousers for the comfort. She stays out of the normal daily activities of humans and always tries to blend in on the sides. She, in her opinion, is a horrible monster. She goes hunting in the night with other creatures that are somewhat similar to her. In her quiet existence she holds a deep hatred for the gods and goddesses that created her, for they often sends her dreams taunting her for her horrible reality. She wishes to go to Olympus and show them that even this monster will not take any of it, thing is she can't do it alone. Along the way to the great mountain she will search for other creatures who share her hatred.

I chuckled quietly as I waited in the darkness of the night. He was walking straight for me, blood on the sides of his lips. It was clear that he had already taken another human life, but tonight would be his last. The man was a vampire from a ruthless clan, unlike most clans who simply had a drink from a human they drained their prey completely. He was the reason many people were missing in the town these days. Finally he was right near me, even though as a vampire he had amazing senses in this form I was undetectable. That was one of the perks of being my very rare race of vampire. He stopped as I moved slightly. Now was my chance. I jumped out from the darkness scythe in hand. My scythe was slightly taller than I was when I held it up right, by about a foot. It was made out soul particles I could easily gather from my surroundings. It had a chain that connected to a shackle around my right wrist. My hair turned black when I was in my hunting form and my whole eye changed to a pitch black. I growled at him and he hissed back at me. "What the @#!*% are you woman?" Suddenly I was over him, my scythe ready to cut his head of. "Well just like humans eat cows and chickens to live, and vampires feed on those human. Wouldn't it just be natural to have something that feeds on vampires?" I smirked revealing long razor sharp fangs. "I am a crusinik, and this will be your last moment on this earth. See you in Hades." I quickly bent down and stuck my fangs deep into his neck.

I woke up near a bush. At least I was in my human looking form. Getting up I went to my small house in the woods. Rummaging through stuff deciding what to and what not to take on my quest. "Well that feeding should hold me over for about a week. I can't believe I'm actually going to stand up to those jerks, first of all I need to find other creatures who hate them instead of worshiping them as some humans do. Humans are such pathetic and worthless creatures." Now done packing my small bag I went back outside. "Alright then, good bye peaceful life and hello chaos and war." I began to walk deeper into the woods, never to return to the pathetic existence of this little town.

(you can be any creature you want even a vampire I won't eat you i promise lol. I hav a gd idea for that if anybody wants to be a vampire. but my character and urs just wont get along well. so who ever feels like arguing with me u can be a vapire. just dnt be a god or goddess cause ull be alll alone and ull be bored to tears as we leave u alone. well hav fun with this one i hav tons of other ideas but ill start them after the ones i already put get farther.)
    Kaisaratobi

Quest Against Olympus Empty Re: Quest Against Olympus

Post  Kaisaratobi Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:48 am

Character- Nikuru (no last name she doesnt have one...)
    She is a four legged werewolf, She looks like toboe from wolf's rain when in her werewolf state. In her human form she has brown hair that falls to her knees and ice blue eyes. She wears pants NO DRESSES Except if they are black. She is pale but is mistaken for a vampire sometimes.

I look around, walking around the unusual place I stumbled upon. I smell a vampire and imediatly grab him, comming out of the woods shaking the thing like a rag doll.
    Anime_luvr
    Anime_luvr
    Admin

Post  Anime_luvr Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:50 am

Hearing rustles and growls I look around. 'What's going on?' I walk towards the sound and see a huge wolf attacking a vampire. "Well at least the creature has the sense to attack something worthless." I get a little closer, the smell of the vampire blood bringing out my hunting form. I continue to get as close as I can without being easily detected right away.
    Kaisaratobi

Post  Kaisaratobi Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:01 am

I make his body hit the ground as I shook him. I hear something and growl at the strange person with the vampire in my mouth.
    Anime_luvr
    Anime_luvr
    Admin

Post  Anime_luvr Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:05 am

I put up my hands slightly. "Calm down. I'm not here to hurt you. I just wanted to see what's going on, it's not like I'm going to take that filthy thing." I sniff the air a little, 'It smells like a wolf and yet it doesn't.' "OK I'm gonna go on a limb here, but your not entirely a wolf are you?" I chuckle at myself, 'God I'm talking to a dog.'
    Kaisaratobi

Post  Kaisaratobi Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:11 am

I drop the thing and look at you. "No, I'm half human. Why?" I say in your head. I push the thing near a tree and sit.
    Anime_luvr
    Anime_luvr
    Admin

Post  Anime_luvr Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:14 am

I sit down as well, which is so much easier now that I am wearing trousers. 'I can smell it. So your a werewolf if I'm correct. I'm not human myself either, you probably wouldn't know what I am even if I told you. My species is very rare, and very hated. Well by what you were just mangling anyway."
    Kaisaratobi

Post  Kaisaratobi Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:16 am

"Hell I hate them for just existing." I say in you head again and lay myself down.
    Anime_luvr
    Anime_luvr
    Admin

Post  Anime_luvr Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:19 am

I chuckle. 'Well they are my food. And all vampires aren't bad. In my town there is one that instead of feeding on humans he feeds on animals, he gets along quite well with humans and is a school teacher. As for the rest of her species they are just monsters, but in a way I shouldn't be talking."
    Kaisaratobi

Post  Kaisaratobi Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:23 am

"Ah. Well I'm going to go morph into a human now..." I say to her and leave for abit turning into a human and put my dress on where I left it. I come back a few minutes later. "So you have a friend who's a vampire? And is nice?" I ask, kind of confused abit.
    Anime_luvr
    Anime_luvr
    Admin

Post  Anime_luvr Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:33 am

I laugh."Me!? Friends with a vampire!? As if! I still hate his guts, they are a disgusting race. Plus I was always taught to never play with my food." I smirk. "I am a crusinik, a creature like a vampire that feeds on the vampires themselves. We are feared throughout the vampire world but not many other creatures no who we are. Most creatures are unlucky enough to attack us when they think we are human and end up dead. I'm not very violent myself so you should be grateful, just don't go picking a fight. So where did you find that vampire? I didn't sense him when I was hunting last night."
    Lenon Karlek

Post  Lenon Karlek Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:58 pm

A shadow slithered over the rooftops of the night, passing by both humans and otherworldly creatures without so much as a sound. The shadow stopped near the edge of a building, hearing the first words it had heard in a while. It paused, and made a curious probing motion toward the sound. Over the side of the building stood two people - one smelled like a dog, the other like human blood. The shadow was confused. Don't the two species fight to the death? It didn't know. The shadow began to creep down the side of the wall, and once it reached the ground, sat in the shadow of the shadows, itself a black spot in the darkened night.
    Kaisaratobi

Post  Kaisaratobi Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:14 pm

"Heh. I found him following and snooping through the woods before.And I you're right, I don't know squat about that kind of creature." I say and stare at the sky.
    Link
    Link

Post  Link Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:17 am

otherworldy creatures cowered in fear as an unhuman form walked slowly forward through the woods. his appearance was as a completely black shadowed shape with nothing but red eyes. i began to slow down when i heard two voices speaking ahead of me. not making any sound whatsoever i stopped moving and listened for anything that might be of use to me.
    Anime_luvr
    Anime_luvr
    Admin

Post  Anime_luvr Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:03 am

"I figured you wouldn't, it would be a surprise if you did. By the way I am Isabella Elwood, and you are?" I got into a more comfortable position leaning my back against the tree, sitting demure.
    Kaisaratobi

Post  Kaisaratobi Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:14 am

"I'm Nikuru. It's nice to meet you." I say smilling at you.
    Anime_luvr
    Anime_luvr
    Admin

Post  Anime_luvr Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:17 am

I smile slightly as to not show my fangs. "And nice to meet you. But I must get going now, I have something very important to do." I sigh and stand back up, trowing my bag over my shoulder. "I hope we cross paths again one day." I sigh and think to myself, 'If I ever live to see that day...'
    Kaisaratobi

Post  Kaisaratobi Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:58 pm

I nod and walk away. I turn into my wolf form and start to run. I go a bit deeper into the woods, out of curiosity and boredom.
    Anime_luvr
    Anime_luvr
    Admin

Post  Anime_luvr Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:41 pm

I hear the thumping of paws on the ground. "Four legs would be so good right now." I kept walking through bushes, thorns, and nettles, getting caught in them multiple times as I walked. "I should have asked that wolf to come with me, a companion would be so nice right now."
    Kaisaratobi

Post  Kaisaratobi Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:03 pm

I stop in the middle and let out a howl, loud and eerie. I hear another one like me howl back and I smile. "Arrow." I say in my head. I start to run again, towards the howl.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:15 pm