Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just for me and a few friends to have fun with! yay let our imaginations rule and reality die! lol

Anime World

Anime_luvr
    Anime_luvr
    Admin

Anime World Empty Anime World

Post  Anime_luvr Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:00 am

(everybody can hav fun with this one. you can do as u plz even include anime expressions u can make this go any direction u want it can be a romance a murder mystery or a romance and a murder mystery lol u can be a vampire a werewolf or any anime character u like u can be a human or an animal this one is just to hav fun with hope u guys enjoy)

(we all go to reika hojo academy a highschool i made up lol even if u r an animal or an adult if ur an adult u can be a teacher if u want the animal can be too do wat ever the heck u guys want but inorder for our characters to no eachother we all hav to hav a common place where we can meet)

Ayame Yamamoto(Aya-chan to her closest friends, yamamoto-san, ayame-san to people she just met or doesn't really know, or ayame-sama / yamamoto-sama to her many male followers.)- She has straight dark brown hair that goes down to the small of her back. She has bangs that go all the way across her forehead and don't do longer that about the middle of her red eyes, with long eyelashes. She has two small pigtail like things that pull back the farest sides of the bangs tied with ribbons like Mai Kadowaki from Goshusho-sama Ninomiya-Kun. Right below the small pigtails she has two pointed ears and two small horns right above them, each horn about 3 inches long. She's in class 2-A and loves to make a lot of friends. Since she goes to Reika Hojo Academy, which is the only school that will accept a demon, she is one of the few students that actually is one. The fact that she is a demon makes her very popular with the guys, especially since her clan is extremely attractive. She is the president of the art club and usually spends her time after school in the school's main courtyard drawing things that she sees.

(for guys the school uniform its black pants with a black long sleeved jacket that u can wear buttoned or wear a white shirt under it shoes r white school shoes provided for girls its a dark blue and white gingham plaid short skirt with a sailor style white button down shirt and dark blue neckerchief u also wear dark blue knees socks and white school shoes provided)

I walk out my house with a piece of toast in my mouth, my bright orange tote over my right shoulder. I chew on my bread along the way as I head towards school. I had a while to go until I got to school so I always end up walking fast without realizing it myself. Further on in my walk I finished my toast and I got to the main courtyard which housed the entrance to the school. I walked inside and went to the locker in the lobby assigned to me. I then took of my shoes and put on the school assigned ones we always had to put on every morning. I put my other shoes in my locker and began to walk to my homeroom. I always came here early but I only did because I liked saying 'Hi,' to everybody that came, well also to avoid the herds of guys that usually came rushing after me when I come at the normal time. I put my orange tote on the back of my chair and decided to wander around the school a little.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:20 am