Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just for me and a few friends to have fun with! yay let our imaginations rule and reality die! lol

2 posters

Just Talk to Me

Anime_luvr
    Anime_luvr
    Admin

Just Talk to Me Empty Just Talk to Me

Post  Anime_luvr Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:44 am

hey miss u guys. well the ones that go to my school. i see david all the time cause he goes to my church but i miss my other peeps. hows it goin wit u guys!? keep in mind when u make a character description plz put as much as u can into it. one or two sentences isn't good enough so at least 5 or 6 plz. rules r the same as the other rp group, in a fight plz give the person your fighting a chance to counter or dodge before continuing. u guys r all gd ppl so i wont hav to worry about insults name calling so on and so far but that is definitely not tolerated. we r all friends and should act as such. lol i sound so serious. just have fun with it and plz try to spell as best as you can. butchering words is horrible. if ur on a lil chat place like this u can butcher words as much as u want but in a rp spell things correctly. also curse words get blocked out automatically so in order for ppl to understand what you were trying to say substitute it like instead of
    h e double hockey sticks lol i cnt even type it to show u type heck. kk thats all plz hav fun luvs ya all!!! flower lol!
    Link
    Link

Just Talk to Me Empty Re: Just Talk to Me

Post  Link Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:40 am

very well scripted ^_^ btw guess who?
    Anime_luvr
    Anime_luvr
    Admin

Post  Anime_luvr Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:01 am

hmmmmmm wait.... ik this one!!!!!! ummmmmmmmm.... i got this dnt tell me! dnt tell me..... no i dnt got it... god i thought i new!!! lol jk hey bro
    Link
    Link

Post  Link Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:28 am

lol! yesh
    Anime_luvr
    Anime_luvr
    Admin

Post  Anime_luvr Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:03 pm

i see u like the lol smiley =P ik its my fav practice went great yesterday im not gd at harmonies but ill get better i did gd yesterday cause ceci was helping me

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:24 am